Westown Stacked Condo Townhomes
Starting at just $289,900, the Brownstones at Westown are anything but typical townhomes
VIP Sales on June 27! Register Now!
The VIP sale is on Monday June 27 and takes place between 4:00pm to 9:00pm only. The location is 2277 Sheppard Ave West, Toronto, in the presentation centre. Please call Audice Nasser at 416.890.9882 to let him know you will be there. Access is only during this exclusive sale event. Not open to the general public.
VIP Price Discounts: June 27 Only
Prices return to their regular price after June 27, 2016.
MODEL AND PRICE
The Brownstones at Westown VIP Information
Click to Download
VIP Sale June 27 4:00pm to 7:00pm ONLY!
The Brownstones at Westown (phase 2) are going on sale and only through World Class Realty Point Brokerage will you have access to this VIP Sale. We have 20 exclusive townhomes reserved for our clients to purchase during this three-hour VIP Sales Event. These townhome condos start at $309,900 making them one of Toronto's most affordable two-storey homes.
The Brownstones at Westown are located on Sheppard Avenue West, just at Weston Road, minutes from highways 401 and 400. An exceptional area close to major shopping and the Humber River Recreational Trail.
Enjoy the conveiences of urban life. Close to public transportation and highways, schools and shopping, with one of Toronto's favourite greenbelts where you can enjoy the great outdoors.
VIP Deposit Structure
$10,000 with offer
$10,000 within 45 days
$20,000 within 90 days
Exclusive VIP Sales Offers
Only available during this three-hour sale, VIP Buyers will receive:
- 1 free parking space
- 1 free locker
- Free assignment
Maintenance Fee (estimated)
Estimated fee of approximately $0.22 per square foot
Nicely Designed and Furnished
Each townhome has been designed with comfort and family living space in mind.
- Appliance package includes refrigerator, self-clean oven, built-in dishwasher, stackable washer and dryer
- Custom vanity and ceramic tiles in bathrooms
- Laminate and ceramic tile flooring per vendor plan
- 8' smooth ceilings
- Brick exteriors by model plan
- Occupancy is scheduled for August 2018
- Maintenance fees are estimated at $0.22 per square foot
- $40,000 total deposit within 90 days
The Brownstones at Westown Phase 2 Siteplan
The images below show you the overall siteplan for The Brownstones at Westown, building 1 and 2 and where the townhome models are located and the model elevations.
Floor plans and price lists are available for the upcoming VIP Sales Event. Register to receive this information today. Occupancy is expected for August 2018.
The Brownstones at Westown are affordably priced, starting at $309,900, stacked condominium townhomes that are in a quiet area of a bustling neighbourhood, the Brownstones at Westown are anything but typical townhomes. Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans. The architectural design features a unique and interesting articulation and a lively use of different kinds of stone and brick, which creates a sense of depth, colour and texture.
Thoughtfully designed floor plans maximize the living space and sleek, contemporary interiors make a modern statement. Visit today and tour the fully furnished and decorated "Astoria" model suite.
Located at Weston and Sheppard roads, it's within minutes of both the 401 and 400 highways and lets not forget that every Westown brownstone comes with an underground parking spot.*
The Westown area is known for green spaces (the Humber River is just steps away) and convenient living with easy access to public transportation. It’s also within minutes of both the 401 and 400 highways, and best of all, major retail stores.
Floor Plans Designed For Singles and Young Families
Choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans. The architectural design features a unique and interesting articulation and a lively use of different kinds of stone and brick, which creates a sense of depth, colour and texture and a very satisfying neighbourhood. Each townhome comes with one underground parking stall and kitchen appliances are included, with a stackable washer and dryer.
- Access to transit system a short walk from front door.
- Professionally designed and constructed landscaped areas.
- Single level underground parking garage including visitor parking accessed by multiple entry/exit points.
- One parking stall assigned to each unit.
- Predetermined brick exterior elevations with prefinished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected from Vendor's architect.
- Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Predetermined self-sealing asphalt roof shingles as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Predetermined maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Exterior wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
- Units to be constructed utilizing engineered prefabricated panelized construction technique.
- Ceiling height approximately 8'0".
- Stained oak stairs with handrail and "Upgrade 3" black iron spindles, from Vendor's select packages, as per model type. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per model type.
- All interior doors to be "Cambridge" two-panel style with painted hinges throughout, as per model type.
- Contemporary paint grade approximately 4" baseboard with detail moulding and approximately 2 Â¾" window and door trim throughout.
- All interior walls to be finished with super premium acrylic latex paint. Wood trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor's standard samples.
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
- Entry door with grip set and deadbolt.
- All interior door hardware to be a contemporary lever type in a satin nickel finish.
- Single stainless steel ledge back sink with upgraded single lever pullout faucet.
- "Upgrade 1"contemporary flat slab cabinetry from Vendor's select packages.
- Exhaust hood fan over stove ducted to exterior.
- Standard white appliance package consisting of: self-clean oven, frost free refrigerator and built-in dishwasher.
- Custom vanity as per model type.
- Wall mirror in bathroom and powder room.
- Bathroom fixtures to be white.
- Chrome accessories in bathroom(s).
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosure up to and including ceiling from Vendor's select packages.
- Exhaust fan in bathroom(s).
- Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on shower.
- Single lever faucet on bathroom sink(s).
- High performance laminate flooring in great room, hallway(s) and bedrooms, as per model type from Vendor's select packages.
- Ceramic tile floor in front foyer, bathroom(s), kitchen, breakfast area, laundry/utility room, as per model type, from Vendor's select packages.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Vinyl single-hung, casement, or thermo-fixed glass windows, as per model type.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Vinyl sliding patio door with screen or french door(s), as per model type.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING DETAILS
- Individually metered 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Quality light fixtures provided in foyer, great room, kitchen, bathroom(s), hallway(s), bedrooms and laundry/utility room.
- Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for oven and clothes dryer.
- Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in great room and bedrooms.
- Electronic smoke detector, as per model type.
- Bathroom(s) electrical duplex receptacle protected by ground-fault interrupter.
- Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in bedroom(s) and kitchen.
- Rough-in security at front entry door and all grade accessible operable windows.
- White "Decora" switches and outlet plates throughout.
PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS
- Individually controlled forced air heating and air conditioning system.
- Installed gas hot water heater, if rental.
- One carbon monoxide detector.
- Standard white stackable washer and dryer.
Materials may be altered or substituted at the Vendor's sole discretion without notice.
Finished floor height and built-in noise attenuation measures may cause ceiling heights to vary in some areas. Drop ceilings and bulkheads will occur to accommodate HVAC and structural requirements.
Register to Receive More Information