8 Cumberland Platinum Launch
8 Cumberland Platinum Launch
8 Cumberland, a 51 storey condo tower on the northeast corner of Yonge & Cumberland, is now in the Platinum Preview stage.
Until 8 Cumberland is released for sale to the general public, pricing and floor plan information is only released to well qualified investor clients directly. Complete the form below to have the information made available to you.
8 Cumberland Pricing
- 1 bedroom starting from low $400s*
- 1 bedroom + den starting from mid $400s*
- 2 bedroom starting from low $600s*
*Plus floor premiums based on elevation and location. Prices include 6 appliances and HST, per vendor's plan. E. & O. E. July, 20, 2016
8 Cumberland is a proposed 51-storey tower at the northwest corner of Yonge and Cumberland,
with the main entrance and lobby off of Cumberland Street.
Exclusive amenities are anticipated to include a fitness training and yoga room with his and her
steam rooms and change facilities. Party room and lounge area, as well as a games lounge and
business lounge. The outdoor terrace on the 4th floor to include hot and cold plunge pools,
outdoor yoga area, outdoor dining and BBQ area, as well as pet park with access to pet spa.
• 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
• Integrated underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station.
• On site property management office.
• 3 high-speed elevators.
• Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby.
• Secure encrypted key fob building access.
• Ceiling heights of approximately 9’0" on floors 6 to 45. Where bulkheads are required for
mechanical or other purposes (such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, heating and cooling
duct work), ceiling heights may be reduced.
• Smooth finished ceilings.
• Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring throughout (except in bathrooms
• Solid core entry door with security view-hole.
• Potlight(s) in foyer.
• Sliding or swing doors in bedroom, as per plan.
• 5 1/4" Baseboards, door frames and 2" casings to be painted white.
• Brushed metal door handles and hardware.
• White wire shelving in all closets.
• Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows.
• Stacked Energy Star rated washer/dryer as per plan.
• Balcony with electrical outlet as per plan.
• In suite fan coil for cooling and heating system.
Occupancy is anticipated for September 2021.
8 Cumberland, at Yonge & Cumberland in the Yorkville area, is perfectly central to everything downtown Toronto has to offer.
Platinum Launch Coming Soon
To find out more about 8 Cumberland before sales are open to the general public please contact me.
July 2016 Rendering - Night
8 Cumberland in Yorkville will be a unique living space on one of Canada's most desirable streets to live on.
Preview Stage - 8 Cumberland -Yorkville
8 Cumberland Condos is a new development project by Great Gulf currently in pre-construction at 8 Cumberland Street in Toronto, Canada. The development will consist of a 51 storey building and has a total of approxiatmitely350 units with 1 bedroom, 1+Den and 2 Bedroom Suites. The Condo will feature 13,000 sq.ft. of amenities and will be located on the north west corner of Yonge Street and Cumberland, where the current Pizza Pizza and Quiznos Sub is located. The ground floor will be primarily Retail Space. There will be a 5 storey podium which will maintain the existing facade along Yonge Street.
Living in the Yorkville Community
In recent years, Yorkville has had an influx of restaurants by some of the world's top chef's like Daniel Boulud's Café Boulud, and Jonathan Segal's STK steakhouse restaurant which is designed for women clientele.
The Calibre of the restaurants is considered second to none in Canada, and with the new condominiums and updated retail face of Yorkville, that trend is sure to continue into the future. The neighbourhood's population has increased from 30,000 to 40,000 in recent years with further increases expected thanks to projects like the 8 Cumberland Condos. You can read about other Yorkville restaurant at theglobeandmail.com.
8 Cumberland Condos is located in Yorkville which is a part of the Annex Community. According to Toronto Life Magazine, if you are looking for a place to live that features excellent opportunities for shopping, beautiful homes, excellent access to Transit, a strong community, lots of jobs, decent schools, and some of the best entertainment in the city, then the Annex may be one of your top choices. You can see their neighbourhood rankings at torontolife.com. To find your ideal neighbourhood, try changing the sliders for different weightings depending on your personal neighbourhood preferences.
8 Cumberland is a new high-rise mixed-use condominium development currently in pre-construction at Yonge and Bloor.
Access to the residential lobby/lounge area will be from Cumberland Street.
The 8 Cumberland Condominium Design
8 Cumberland Condominiums is being designed by Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects and is not to be missed. Located in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in the City of Toronto, the Bloor-Yorkville community.
The design includes the retention of heritage structures along Yonge Street and part of Cumberland Street, including a new attractive pedestrian-scaled public realm within the surrounding streetscape. There will be public sidewalks, street trees and lighting added to the surrounding public space. The new portions of the building podium fronting onto Cumberland Street and the adjacent lane-way have been designed to provide complementary glass and architectural stone finishes including accessible and inviting retail and residential entrances.
To the west and adjacent to the lane-way there will be a pedestrian walkway aligning with the 1 Yorkville Avenue proposal providing a continuous connection between Cumberland Street and Yorkville Avenue.
Proposed Walkway behind 8 Cumberland
(Marked (16) on map):
8 Cumberland Condo Amenities
The condo will have approximately 1,194 square metres of indoor amenity space and 532 square metres located outdoors on the 4th and 5th floors of the building.
Proposed Amenities Space at 8 Cumberland Condos
Parking and Bike Space
8 Cumberland will have 4 levels of underground parking for 91 vehicles as well as four car-share parking spaces.
There will be 478 proposed bicycle parking spaces for residents and 54 for visitors located at ground level.
8 CUMBERLAND IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
REGISTER FOR PRICES, PLANS AND BROCHURES - NOW OPEN FOR PREVIEW STAGE
Register for 8 Cumberland Condos by Great Gulf now and ensure you are first to receive the promo package, special incentives, the VIP price list, floor plans and the widest selection of suites to choose from at the lowest entry price and in advance of the general public opening.
You will receive DIRECT & EARLY ACCESS to the best floor plans and pricing along with PRIORITY UNIT ALLOCATION
Access & Secured Allocation you simply cannot get by going direct.
The 8 Cumberland Condo Location
The Condominiums will be located at 8 Cumberland Street, just West of Yonge Street. Amenities Including:
- 1-Minute to Bloor-Yonge Station! Walk to the Station Entrance in only 1 minute and travel in any direction on the Subway from the Bloor/Yonge Subway Station
- Enjoy Your Favourite Foods! Heading down Yonge Street or Bloor, you can eat at a new restaurant just about every day of the year. There really is no better location for choice in dining.
- Yorkville Restaurants include Sassafraz, Utsav Indian Food, Blu Ristorante, Buca Osteria & Bar, Dimmi Bar & Trattoria, Jacques Bistro du Parc, Café's, Sushi Restaurants, Dessert bars, Pusateri's Fine Foods and much more.
- Yonge Street features The Crown & Dragon, Mykonos Mediterranean Grill, Tao Tea Leaf, Veda Healthy indian Takeout, Aji Sai Sushi, Crepes A GoGo, Big Smoke Burger and Pizza Pizza just to name a few restaurants north of Bloor Street.
- Shopping at your Doorstep! Yorkville is considered one of the fashion centre's of Toronto. Living at 8 Cumberland Street Condos, you will find yourself surrounded with some of the most luxurious boutique stores in the city.
- Yorkville Shops Include Accessity, Avec Plaisir, Maxi Boutique, C-apsule, Divine Decadence, Zane, Kiminia Vashion, SuiteSupply, Over the Rainbow Denim Shop, Free People, Uncle Otis, Anthropologie, Kumari's, MYNC Beauty, 119 Corbò to name a few stores.
- Bloor Street features new and larger retailers in the area with stores like Harry Rosen, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Gucci, Burberry, Hermes, Tiffany & Ko, Michael Kors, Prada, Chanel, Cole Haan, The North Face, Club Monaco, Luis Vuitton, Banana Republic, Roots, COS, Mac Cosmetics and Winners.
Local Schools Near 8 Cumberland Condominiums
You will find the following public and catholic schools in the neighbourhood. See which schools serve this area through the TDSB's website at their Find Your School Webpage by searching for "Cumberland".
|Jesse Ketchum Junior and Senior Public School||61 Davenport Rd||Junior and Senior|
|Church Street Junior Public School||83 Alexander Street||Junior Public School|
|Jarvis Collegiate Institute||495 Jarvis Street||Public High School|
|Holy Rosary Catholic School||308 Tweedsmuir Avenue||Catholic Elementary School|
|Our Lady of Lourdes||444 Sherbourne Avenue||Catholic Elementary School|
|Marshall McLuhan Catholic Secondary School||1107 Avenue Road||Catholic High School|
|St Joseph's College (Female)||74 Wellesley Street||Catholic High School|
Libraries near 8 Cumberland Street
You will find the Toronto Reference Library across the street from your new home at 789 Yonge Street, but there is also the Yorkville Library if you are looking for a quiet place to study located at 22 Yorkville Avenue.
8 Cumberland Condos carries a Walk Score of 100. You can see more details and a map of the amenities at walkscore.com. This is expected with the proximity to subway transit without the need for busesand all the available shops and services in the neighbourhood.
To register for Platinum Launch floor plans, pricing and unit availability please complete the form below.